ECAT.com interviews Andrea Rossi in Bologna
Last week the team behind ECAT.com went to Bologna to meet the inventor Andrea Rossi. Many readers of this website and on the internet are very curious about the recent developments. So we asked Mr. Rossi a few questions for clarification and here are his answers. Many of the questions has already been addressed in the show “Smart Scare Crow” as avid followers of the E-cat will recall.
Key takeaways from the 12th of January interview:
- The ECAT Home unit (domestic E-Cat) will be a small box applied to existing heaters. It will be like a software installed in a computer
- The domestic E-Cat will be ready for the market between 12-18 months
- A new factory is being built which is completely robotized
- “We are finding a way to make good efficiency for electric power”
- The 10kW home unit can easily be integrated with existing heating systems