Fluid Heater Patent
The patent covers the ECAT as a Fluid Heater based on the Rossi Effect in all its details. Since the Rossi Effect is the main source of energy of the ECAT, this means that the ECAT Core Technology is protected by this patent. The Rossi Effect is based on the exothermal reaction between Lithium and Hydrogen which is catalyzed by Nickel or any other Group 10 elements in the Periodic Table, including Palladium and Platinum. The Rossi Effect is a new type of high energy density LENR based exothermal process discovered by Andrea Rossi.
- Italian Patent, no. BO2010E000076, April 9th, 2008
Process and apparatus for obtaining exothermic reactions, in particular from nickel and hydrogen. Link
- Italian Patent, no. 0001387256, April 6th, 2011.
The patent covers a process and an apparatus for obtaining exothermic reactions, in particular from nickel and hydrogen. Its importance derives from the fact of being the first patent for LENR technology. Link
- United States Patent, no. US 9,115,913 B1, August 25th,2015.
The patent covers the core E-Cat Technology and is foundational for the Rossi Effect, the LENR process that lifts LENR core reactors to kW ranges and hence becomes the cornerstone for bringing LENR to commercial energy applications. Link
Extension of Patents both in time and in space
The extension of the US patent in 124 countries International Application PCT/US2015/042353 was issued on October 19, 2015 by the International Patent Office of USPTO. The ruling is retroactively dated from August 1 st, 2014, which means that the scope of the invention expands both territorially and temporally in large parts of the world.
As a consequence of the allowance of the WIPO, the extension of the validity of the US Patent has been already granted in the following Countries:
Europe, Patent no. 3049733, Aug. 31, 2017 (valid in all of the 38 Countries of Europe)
- Canada, Patent no. 2,920,500, June 9, 2016
- Mexico, Patent no. MX/A/2016/002006, June 6, 2017
- Japan, Patent no. 6145808, May 26, 2017
- Australia, Patent no. 61/999,582, July 28, 2015
- Russia, Patent no. 2016129722, Aug. 14, 2017
- China, Patent no. 201580013552.9, Sept. 12, 2016
- South Africa, Patent no. 2016/04152, July 28, 2017
The extension is pending in the following Countries :
- Brazil, Patent no. 21(BR) 112160134885 A2, 21 March, 2017
- India, Patent no. 201647036913, Nov. 4, 2016
- Chile, Patent no. 1856 -2016, March 22, 2017